What are little boys made of?
"Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails
That's what little boys are made of !"
What are little girls made of?
"Sugar and spice and all things nice
That's what little girls are made of!"


19th century nursery rhyme




Snips and snails and puppy dogs tails... It's always seemed to me that boys were getting the raw end of the deal in this poem. But this blog isn't about what I think... It's what you think that I'm interested in. I have a series of projects I want to share with you to challenge your ideas about gender and maybe give you some food for thought... Give me your feedback, let me know what you're thinking!


Tuesday 1 February 2011


Check out your implicit response to gender with the Harvard IAT tests which tell you how your subconscious respond to associations between gender and career or gender and science on https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/demo/selectatest.html

Are you as liberal as you think you are? Or is your subconscious a closeted traditionalist...?

No comments:

Post a Comment